- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Minecraft, the independently developed world-building game, reached a peak in sales. The game had enough marketing exposure recently, what with the recent server issues, which subsequently led to a free-to-play weekend that attracted a great number of players. In addition, PA already made two comics about it, so that doesn't hurt either.
Minecraft's official sales-tracking site notes that the game was bought by 25,936 people 24 hours after it got back online last Wednesday. The game's developer (just one guy) marked a nice little profit - approximately $350,000.
Congrats to Markus Persson, the creator of Minecraft, may he be crowned with jewels and lovely, naked women for the rest of his adult life. Just wish the game's title included a different word... anything but 'Craft' Why does it have to be Craft? No wait, let me guess - you build stuff, so that's why it's 'Craft'... right he has the perfect excuse to call it that. Craft, craft, craft. The Mines of CraftCraft.
Yes, I'm jealous of the guy, because he's brilliant and I'm fucking stupid for not coming up with this idea first. Normally, we all get jealous of people who get rich in a few days time. It's only natural. Right? Right? My eye just started twitching.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP