- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Markus 'Notch' Persson, the maker of Minecraft, confirmed via Twiiter that the sales of Minecraft on the PC reached 12 million on PC, Mac and Linux.
Back in June this year, confirmed that the game topped 11 million, which brought across all platforms to 33 million . As for the Xbox 360 edition of the game, it was recently confirmed that the game shattered the 8 million mark last month and topped UK charts as well. In addition to that, sales of the Pocket Edition reached 10 million in May.
All of this can lead to one obvious conclusion: pixels sell. Not only that, but pixels in one specific game called Minecraft sell for completely valid reasons; like due to the fact that people think building something out of pixels is more important than anything else in life.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP