- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Mojang, the development studio responsible for the block-building indie sensation Minecraft, has revealed that their (now ultra-popular) game reached record sales.
Johan Bernhardsson announced the news via Twitter, saying that Minecraft: Pocket Edition achieved 5 million in sales, which pushed the title to the impressive figure of 17.5 million.
Other versions of Minecraft -- PC and Mac -- sold selling 8.3 million copies, with the Xbox Live Arcade edition selling 4.48 million copies as of last week.
Check out our review of the PC edition right here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP