- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Mojang, the development studio responsible for the block-building indie sensation Minecraft, has revealed that their (now ultra-popular) game reached record sales.
Johan Bernhardsson announced the news via Twitter, saying that Minecraft: Pocket Edition achieved 5 million in sales, which pushed the title to the impressive figure of 17.5 million.
Other versions of Minecraft -- PC and Mac -- sold selling 8.3 million copies, with the Xbox Live Arcade edition selling 4.48 million copies as of last week.
Check out our review of the PC edition right here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP