- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Mojang, the development studio responsible for the block-building indie sensation Minecraft, has revealed that their (now ultra-popular) game reached record sales.
Johan Bernhardsson announced the news via Twitter, saying that Minecraft: Pocket Edition achieved 5 million in sales, which pushed the title to the impressive figure of 17.5 million.
Other versions of Minecraft -- PC and Mac -- sold selling 8.3 million copies, with the Xbox Live Arcade edition selling 4.48 million copies as of last week.
Check out our review of the PC edition right here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP