- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Minecraft Sales Reach 3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EST @ August 05th, 2011
Following last month's news that the worldwide online phenomenon Minecraft surpassed 10 million users, another report came in, which states that the game has sold over 3 million copies - as tweeted by Markus "Notch" Persson, creator of Minecraft. That ain't bad for a title that's still in its testing stage.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP