- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Minecraft Sales Reach 3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EST @ August 05th, 2011
Following last month's news that the worldwide online phenomenon Minecraft surpassed 10 million users, another report came in, which states that the game has sold over 3 million copies - as tweeted by Markus "Notch" Persson, creator of Minecraft. That ain't bad for a title that's still in its testing stage.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP