- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Minecraft Sales Reach 3 Million
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:52 am EDT @ August 05th, 2011
Following last month's news that the worldwide online phenomenon Minecraft surpassed 10 million users, another report came in, which states that the game has sold over 3 million copies - as tweeted by Markus "Notch" Persson, creator of Minecraft. That ain't bad for a title that's still in its testing stage.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP