- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
The Xbox 360 edition of the open-world block-building game Minecraft seems to be doing tremendously well. Now, let us all cherish the look of surprise on our faces...
"On the last day of 2012, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition hit 5 million copies sold," business developer of studio Mojang, Daniel Kaplan, tweeted. "Crazy! Amazing! Great way to end the year :) Thanks!"
Back in December 2012, it was unveiled announced that the Minecraft franchise achieved an impressive sales figure of 17.5 million.
What have you built in Minecraft lately (other than a huge monolith or a huge cock pointed directly at the moon)?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP