- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
The Xbox 360 edition of the open-world block-building game Minecraft seems to be doing tremendously well. Now, let us all cherish the look of surprise on our faces...
"On the last day of 2012, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition hit 5 million copies sold," business developer of studio Mojang, Daniel Kaplan, tweeted. "Crazy! Amazing! Great way to end the year :) Thanks!"
Back in December 2012, it was unveiled announced that the Minecraft franchise achieved an impressive sales figure of 17.5 million.
What have you built in Minecraft lately (other than a huge monolith or a huge cock pointed directly at the moon)?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP