- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
The Xbox 360 edition of the open-world block-building game Minecraft seems to be doing tremendously well. Now, let us all cherish the look of surprise on our faces...
"On the last day of 2012, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition hit 5 million copies sold," business developer of studio Mojang, Daniel Kaplan, tweeted. "Crazy! Amazing! Great way to end the year :) Thanks!"
Back in December 2012, it was unveiled announced that the Minecraft franchise achieved an impressive sales figure of 17.5 million.
What have you built in Minecraft lately (other than a huge monolith or a huge cock pointed directly at the moon)?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP