- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
The Xbox 360 edition of the open-world block-building game Minecraft seems to be doing tremendously well. Now, let us all cherish the look of surprise on our faces...
"On the last day of 2012, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition hit 5 million copies sold," business developer of studio Mojang, Daniel Kaplan, tweeted. "Crazy! Amazing! Great way to end the year :) Thanks!"
Back in December 2012, it was unveiled announced that the Minecraft franchise achieved an impressive sales figure of 17.5 million.
What have you built in Minecraft lately (other than a huge monolith or a huge cock pointed directly at the moon)?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
|Why do you think I'm here?||38.24%|
|Cut the crap and let's talk elf-alligator biscuits and Tinker Belle’s mortgage payment.||26.47%|
|Frankly, I need a hat.||23.53%|
|Hell naaw, man!||11.76%|