- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
The Xbox 360 edition of the open-world block-building game Minecraft seems to be doing tremendously well. Now, let us all cherish the look of surprise on our faces...
"On the last day of 2012, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition hit 5 million copies sold," business developer of studio Mojang, Daniel Kaplan, tweeted. "Crazy! Amazing! Great way to end the year :) Thanks!"
Back in December 2012, it was unveiled announced that the Minecraft franchise achieved an impressive sales figure of 17.5 million.
What have you built in Minecraft lately (other than a huge monolith or a huge cock pointed directly at the moon)?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: