- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Minecraft has been a gaming sensation for years, even before it was released. Its sales figures continue to astonish, with development studio Mojang now confirming that these figures have risen and will continue to rise thanks to the upcoming releases of PS4, PSVita and Xbox One versions.
Mojang's Patrick Geuder tweeted that Minecraft has surpassed 50 million sales: "Minecraft console editions together just passed Minecraft for PC/Mac. And across all platforms we've sold almost 54 million copies."
Markus 'Notch' Persson's game is currently occupies 3rd spot as best-selling video game of all-time. Here's how those numbers breakdown:
- Tetris - 143 million copies.
- Wii Sports - 82 million copies (since 2006)
- Minecraft - 54 million copies
The interesting thing is that incredibly successful triple-A games are much lower than the abovementioned title. GTA V, for instance, sold 34 million, with impending PC, PS4 and Xbox One releases.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP