- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Minecraft Sells 2.5M
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:23 am EST @ June 14th, 2011
That's right, Minecraft continues to sell like hot cakes Word is: "2.5 million sales! That's as much as Diablo 1 and FarCry, according to Wikipedia," Minecraft originator Notch Tweeted (thanks Blue).
That's pretty amazing for a game that hasn't even been released yet. Oh and since we mentioned release dates, Minecraft is set to arrive in November 2011.
How many of you are actually playing this?
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP