- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Minecraft Sells 2.5M
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:23 am EST @ June 14th, 2011
That's right, Minecraft continues to sell like hot cakes Word is: "2.5 million sales! That's as much as Diablo 1 and FarCry, according to Wikipedia," Minecraft originator Notch Tweeted (thanks Blue).
That's pretty amazing for a game that hasn't even been released yet. Oh and since we mentioned release dates, Minecraft is set to arrive in November 2011.
How many of you are actually playing this?
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP