- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Minecraft Sells 2.5M
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:23 am EDT @ June 14th, 2011
That's right, Minecraft continues to sell like hot cakes Word is: "2.5 million sales! That's as much as Diablo 1 and FarCry, according to Wikipedia," Minecraft originator Notch Tweeted (thanks Blue).
That's pretty amazing for a game that hasn't even been released yet. Oh and since we mentioned release dates, Minecraft is set to arrive in November 2011.
How many of you are actually playing this?
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP