- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Minecraft Sells 2.5M
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:23 am EDT @ June 14th, 2011
That's right, Minecraft continues to sell like hot cakes Word is: "2.5 million sales! That's as much as Diablo 1 and FarCry, according to Wikipedia," Minecraft originator Notch Tweeted (thanks Blue).
That's pretty amazing for a game that hasn't even been released yet. Oh and since we mentioned release dates, Minecraft is set to arrive in November 2011.
How many of you are actually playing this?
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP