- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Minecraft currently has 1.6 million registered users. Markus "Notch" Persson, the game's creator, revealed that his priority is to get "the multiplayer mode fully functioning," said Persson. "Once that's in place, I think there's a huge potential in competitive multiplayer modes like capture the flag and so on."
The game has an imminent Halloween update, which you can learn more about in an article posted over at PC Gamer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP