- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
If you can stretch your memory back to the original Mirror's Edge game (DICE), the first thing you'll probably think of is the clumsy combat; or more specifically, the hand-to-hand stuff. This is one of the aspects the developers are working hard to address and improve upon, according to DICE GM Karl Magnus Troedsson.
"What I can say is that if the last game focussed on first-person movement, it was definitely shown in the movie here that the DICE team will be focussing on first-person combat as well, to really nail and refine that," says Troedsson.
"We've shown the combat and movement now, but there's so much more to talk about. What I can say is, this is not just going to be the same game as the last one. We're building Faith for a new generation," he added.
We didn't seem much during the E3 2014, with DICE and EA providing a brief behind-the-scenes look on the development process and providing precious little apart from scarce, although nice-looking, concept art.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP