- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
If you can stretch your memory back to the original Mirror's Edge game (DICE), the first thing you'll probably think of is the clumsy combat; or more specifically, the hand-to-hand stuff. This is one of the aspects the developers are working hard to address and improve upon, according to DICE GM Karl Magnus Troedsson.
"What I can say is that if the last game focussed on first-person movement, it was definitely shown in the movie here that the DICE team will be focussing on first-person combat as well, to really nail and refine that," says Troedsson.
"We've shown the combat and movement now, but there's so much more to talk about. What I can say is, this is not just going to be the same game as the last one. We're building Faith for a new generation," he added.
We didn't seem much during the E3 2014, with DICE and EA providing a brief behind-the-scenes look on the development process and providing precious little apart from scarce, although nice-looking, concept art.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP