- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
If you can stretch your memory back to the original Mirror's Edge game (DICE), the first thing you'll probably think of is the clumsy combat; or more specifically, the hand-to-hand stuff. This is one of the aspects the developers are working hard to address and improve upon, according to DICE GM Karl Magnus Troedsson.
"What I can say is that if the last game focussed on first-person movement, it was definitely shown in the movie here that the DICE team will be focussing on first-person combat as well, to really nail and refine that," says Troedsson.
"We've shown the combat and movement now, but there's so much more to talk about. What I can say is, this is not just going to be the same game as the last one. We're building Faith for a new generation," he added.
We didn't seem much during the E3 2014, with DICE and EA providing a brief behind-the-scenes look on the development process and providing precious little apart from scarce, although nice-looking, concept art.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP