- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
If you can stretch your memory back to the original Mirror's Edge game (DICE), the first thing you'll probably think of is the clumsy combat; or more specifically, the hand-to-hand stuff. This is one of the aspects the developers are working hard to address and improve upon, according to DICE GM Karl Magnus Troedsson.
"What I can say is that if the last game focussed on first-person movement, it was definitely shown in the movie here that the DICE team will be focussing on first-person combat as well, to really nail and refine that," says Troedsson.
"We've shown the combat and movement now, but there's so much more to talk about. What I can say is, this is not just going to be the same game as the last one. We're building Faith for a new generation," he added.
We didn't seem much during the E3 2014, with DICE and EA providing a brief behind-the-scenes look on the development process and providing precious little apart from scarce, although nice-looking, concept art.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP