- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
If you can stretch your memory back to the original Mirror's Edge game (DICE), the first thing you'll probably think of is the clumsy combat; or more specifically, the hand-to-hand stuff. This is one of the aspects the developers are working hard to address and improve upon, according to DICE GM Karl Magnus Troedsson.
"What I can say is that if the last game focussed on first-person movement, it was definitely shown in the movie here that the DICE team will be focussing on first-person combat as well, to really nail and refine that," says Troedsson.
"We've shown the combat and movement now, but there's so much more to talk about. What I can say is, this is not just going to be the same game as the last one. We're building Faith for a new generation," he added.
We didn't seem much during the E3 2014, with DICE and EA providing a brief behind-the-scenes look on the development process and providing precious little apart from scarce, although nice-looking, concept art.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP