- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Thank the gaming Gods! I don't care if it's not an official announcement or anything concrete about Mirror's Edge 2, it's still news about Mirror's Edge 2 and that's good enough for me. Anyway, the scoop is that the sequel to the somewhat underrated parkour-themed action game, Mirror's Edge, is finally in development.
In a response to several comments, EA Games VP Patrick Soderlund wrote on Twitter: "It is general knowledge in the Stockholm dev scene that Mirror's Edge 2 is in production at DICE."
Now, let's not jinx this one shall we. Let's make this work. Please, EA have mercy.
They're going to turn it into a free-to-play MMOG or something... I just know it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP