- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
Thank the gaming Gods! I don't care if it's not an official announcement or anything concrete about Mirror's Edge 2, it's still news about Mirror's Edge 2 and that's good enough for me. Anyway, the scoop is that the sequel to the somewhat underrated parkour-themed action game, Mirror's Edge, is finally in development.
In a response to several comments, EA Games VP Patrick Soderlund wrote on Twitter: "It is general knowledge in the Stockholm dev scene that Mirror's Edge 2 is in production at DICE."
Now, let's not jinx this one shall we. Let's make this work. Please, EA have mercy.
They're going to turn it into a free-to-play MMOG or something... I just know it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP