- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Thank the gaming Gods! I don't care if it's not an official announcement or anything concrete about Mirror's Edge 2, it's still news about Mirror's Edge 2 and that's good enough for me. Anyway, the scoop is that the sequel to the somewhat underrated parkour-themed action game, Mirror's Edge, is finally in development.
In a response to several comments, EA Games VP Patrick Soderlund wrote on Twitter: "It is general knowledge in the Stockholm dev scene that Mirror's Edge 2 is in production at DICE."
Now, let's not jinx this one shall we. Let's make this work. Please, EA have mercy.
They're going to turn it into a free-to-play MMOG or something... I just know it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP