- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Thank the gaming Gods! I don't care if it's not an official announcement or anything concrete about Mirror's Edge 2, it's still news about Mirror's Edge 2 and that's good enough for me. Anyway, the scoop is that the sequel to the somewhat underrated parkour-themed action game, Mirror's Edge, is finally in development.
In a response to several comments, EA Games VP Patrick Soderlund wrote on Twitter: "It is general knowledge in the Stockholm dev scene that Mirror's Edge 2 is in production at DICE."
Now, let's not jinx this one shall we. Let's make this work. Please, EA have mercy.
They're going to turn it into a free-to-play MMOG or something... I just know it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP