- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Thank the gaming Gods! I don't care if it's not an official announcement or anything concrete about Mirror's Edge 2, it's still news about Mirror's Edge 2 and that's good enough for me. Anyway, the scoop is that the sequel to the somewhat underrated parkour-themed action game, Mirror's Edge, is finally in development.
In a response to several comments, EA Games VP Patrick Soderlund wrote on Twitter: "It is general knowledge in the Stockholm dev scene that Mirror's Edge 2 is in production at DICE."
Now, let's not jinx this one shall we. Let's make this work. Please, EA have mercy.
They're going to turn it into a free-to-play MMOG or something... I just know it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.31%|
|No, please. ||33.86%|