- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Okay, I presume, you've all seen the previous news post and the kick-ass Battlefield 3 gameplay footage. If you have, then you also have a pretty good idea of what DICE's Frostbite 2 engine is capable of. Apparently EA means to employ the technology for the (oh-so-anticipated-by-us) Mirror's Edge sequel.
"We haven't killed Mirror's Edge, we're actively looking at how to bring it back in the right way," said EA Games Label boss Frank Gibeau to GT.
"We love that franchise, the DICE guys really created something special the first time round and you've got to have a big idea to be able to do the next one and that's what we're working on."
The thought of Mirror's Edge 2 brings a nice smile to my face. A smile and a pinch of hope for gaming. The folks at DICE who were involved with the creation of Mirror's Edge may not have come up with a perfect game, but they sure as hell had the guts to experiment, which is something many developers lack these days - a big set of balls, actually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.63%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||17.86%|