- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Okay, I presume, you've all seen the previous news post and the kick-ass Battlefield 3 gameplay footage. If you have, then you also have a pretty good idea of what DICE's Frostbite 2 engine is capable of. Apparently EA means to employ the technology for the (oh-so-anticipated-by-us) Mirror's Edge sequel.
"We haven't killed Mirror's Edge, we're actively looking at how to bring it back in the right way," said EA Games Label boss Frank Gibeau to GT.
"We love that franchise, the DICE guys really created something special the first time round and you've got to have a big idea to be able to do the next one and that's what we're working on."
The thought of Mirror's Edge 2 brings a nice smile to my face. A smile and a pinch of hope for gaming. The folks at DICE who were involved with the creation of Mirror's Edge may not have come up with a perfect game, but they sure as hell had the guts to experiment, which is something many developers lack these days - a big set of balls, actually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.74%|
|No, please. ||33.82%|