- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
Okay, I presume, you've all seen the previous news post and the kick-ass Battlefield 3 gameplay footage. If you have, then you also have a pretty good idea of what DICE's Frostbite 2 engine is capable of. Apparently EA means to employ the technology for the (oh-so-anticipated-by-us) Mirror's Edge sequel.
"We haven't killed Mirror's Edge, we're actively looking at how to bring it back in the right way," said EA Games Label boss Frank Gibeau to GT.
"We love that franchise, the DICE guys really created something special the first time round and you've got to have a big idea to be able to do the next one and that's what we're working on."
The thought of Mirror's Edge 2 brings a nice smile to my face. A smile and a pinch of hope for gaming. The folks at DICE who were involved with the creation of Mirror's Edge may not have come up with a perfect game, but they sure as hell had the guts to experiment, which is something many developers lack these days - a big set of balls, actually.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If Destiny was on PC:
|I'd try it.||36.02%|
|I'd tell it to toss off and then go to bed with me gently.||32.70%|
|I'd buy it. ||31.28%|