- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
It seems that Electronic Arts won't be hiring Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett to pen the next Mirror's Edge game from DICE. Pratchett was the lead on last year's Tomb Raider game and she also co-wrote Heavenly Sword.
Pratchett added, "I've been quite candid about what happened with Mirror's Edge, because I know some players were disappointed with the narrative in the game. The upshot of that is that I've probably blotted my copy-book with DICE. I'd love the chance to do it again under the right circumstances, and I have plenty of ideas, but I doubt that's going to happen."
Shame. I think she would've done a good job of it. After all, when speaking to us, Rihanna did point out that "with Mirror's Edge all the levels were designed before the narrative, so it was a case of developing the story backwards, with all the constraints that suggests."
However, Rihanna did point out what she'd do differently if she would get an opportunity to work on the new ME game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP