- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
It seems that Electronic Arts won't be hiring Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett to pen the next Mirror's Edge game from DICE. Pratchett was the lead on last year's Tomb Raider game and she also co-wrote Heavenly Sword.
Pratchett added, "I've been quite candid about what happened with Mirror's Edge, because I know some players were disappointed with the narrative in the game. The upshot of that is that I've probably blotted my copy-book with DICE. I'd love the chance to do it again under the right circumstances, and I have plenty of ideas, but I doubt that's going to happen."
Shame. I think she would've done a good job of it. After all, when speaking to us, Rihanna did point out that "with Mirror's Edge all the levels were designed before the narrative, so it was a case of developing the story backwards, with all the constraints that suggests."
However, Rihanna did point out what she'd do differently if she would get an opportunity to work on the new ME game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP