- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
It seems that Electronic Arts won't be hiring Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett to pen the next Mirror's Edge game from DICE. Pratchett was the lead on last year's Tomb Raider game and she also co-wrote Heavenly Sword.
Pratchett added, "I've been quite candid about what happened with Mirror's Edge, because I know some players were disappointed with the narrative in the game. The upshot of that is that I've probably blotted my copy-book with DICE. I'd love the chance to do it again under the right circumstances, and I have plenty of ideas, but I doubt that's going to happen."
Shame. I think she would've done a good job of it. After all, when speaking to us, Rihanna did point out that "with Mirror's Edge all the levels were designed before the narrative, so it was a case of developing the story backwards, with all the constraints that suggests."
However, Rihanna did point out what she'd do differently if she would get an opportunity to work on the new ME game.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP