- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Developer Psyonix and Square Enix are in for a world of pain and hate, as enraged fans are most likely to storm their gates after they've announced that the new Legacy of Kain game, now dubbed simply Nosgoth, is an online free-to-play multiplayer game.
News of a brand new Legacy of Kain game first reached us back in June this year, when Square revealed that the game is "not a traditional or even single-player LoK experience." We also knew that it wasn't in the hands of Crystal Dynamics, who were previously devoted to the series.
Tits, bollocks and ass! I can see what they meant now. It's not a traditional single-player experience, because it's a fucking generic F2P piece of crap. Steady on, Vader. You're more mature than this.
Like hell! Square Enix, just what in the name of Raziel's pale balls do you think you're doing! First Deus Ex, now this. What's that? A mutliplyer game featuring humans vs. vampires? How thrilling.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP