- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
Okay, and if you had any doubts, this is why Square Enix announced Deus Ex: The Fall, a game for mobile and tablets. There's a new research report, according to which total revenues from mobile games will top $28.9 billion by the year 2016.
It was stressed, however, that mobile and tablet games are not going to overshadow dedicated game devices (well, thank the High Heavens for that). Juniper Research analyses that this is going to represent a 38% rise over total mobile game revenues of $20.9 billion during the year 2014.
And, of course, this tells us that there will be more Assassin's Creed mobile games, Deus Ex mobile games or Tomb Raider games. Admittedly, there's nothing necessarily wrong with that, as long as they also deliver proper release for PC and console.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP