- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Okay, and if you had any doubts, this is why Square Enix announced Deus Ex: The Fall, a game for mobile and tablets. There's a new research report, according to which total revenues from mobile games will top $28.9 billion by the year 2016.
It was stressed, however, that mobile and tablet games are not going to overshadow dedicated game devices (well, thank the High Heavens for that). Juniper Research analyses that this is going to represent a 38% rise over total mobile game revenues of $20.9 billion during the year 2014.
And, of course, this tells us that there will be more Assassin's Creed mobile games, Deus Ex mobile games or Tomb Raider games. Admittedly, there's nothing necessarily wrong with that, as long as they also deliver proper release for PC and console.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP