- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
Okay, and if you had any doubts, this is why Square Enix announced Deus Ex: The Fall, a game for mobile and tablets. There's a new research report, according to which total revenues from mobile games will top $28.9 billion by the year 2016.
It was stressed, however, that mobile and tablet games are not going to overshadow dedicated game devices (well, thank the High Heavens for that). Juniper Research analyses that this is going to represent a 38% rise over total mobile game revenues of $20.9 billion during the year 2014.
And, of course, this tells us that there will be more Assassin's Creed mobile games, Deus Ex mobile games or Tomb Raider games. Admittedly, there's nothing necessarily wrong with that, as long as they also deliver proper release for PC and console.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP