- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
Do you feel that Dark Souls just isn't that difficult anymore? You might want to check out this mod by JITD, who has ramped up the enemy's offense as a means to make the game a bit harder.
Enemies don't have more health and their attacks aren't stronger. However, they will charge you from very far away. They will hunt you down before you know they're even there, and they won't give you the option to retreat and ignore them. You can run, but you're only delaying the inevitable.
A sample of the new gameplay is below.
Still interested in the mod? You can download it from InsaneDifficultly.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP