- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
"'As we focus on 2012, we have a strong product pipeline which features a minimum of two highly-anticipated new titles from Blizzard Entertainment, including Diablo III, and a new Call of Duty game from Activision Publishing,' Activision CEO Bobby Kotick said in a statement accompanying the publisher's quarterly report. Beyond Diablo III, Blizzard has an assortment of projects in the works, including the World of Warcraft expansion Mists of Pandaria, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm, Blizzard DOTA, and a still-unannounced massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed under the code-name Titan," reports GSpot.
Activision also revealed its latest financial, indicated that the company also has plans to launch a brand new Call of Duty game during 2012 (it never ends, does it?).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP