- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Peter Molyneux's new game, Curiosity, is now available for iOS, while Android and PC versions are still on the way. Meanwhile, Molyneux is boasting that the game is getting more sought after by the minute.
"That was a surprise. Apple release Curiosity earlier than we expected," Molyneux commented on Twitter. "Just looked at Curiosity stats its all going crazy. Messages, tapping 24million cubes destroyed in 4 hours."
He also added: "Joining hopefully thousands of people on the journey to the centre of the cube is going to be a fascinating experiment that we will share with the world. Remember you could be the single person to find out what TRULY amazing thing lies in the centre."
Ah yes, good old Molyneux, I mean, I love the guy, but he should go easy on the weed, really...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP