- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Peter Molyneux's new game, Curiosity, is now available for iOS, while Android and PC versions are still on the way. Meanwhile, Molyneux is boasting that the game is getting more sought after by the minute.
"That was a surprise. Apple release Curiosity earlier than we expected," Molyneux commented on Twitter. "Just looked at Curiosity stats its all going crazy. Messages, tapping 24million cubes destroyed in 4 hours."
He also added: "Joining hopefully thousands of people on the journey to the centre of the cube is going to be a fascinating experiment that we will share with the world. Remember you could be the single person to find out what TRULY amazing thing lies in the centre."
Ah yes, good old Molyneux, I mean, I love the guy, but he should go easy on the weed, really...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP