- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Peter Molyneux's new game, Curiosity, is now available for iOS, while Android and PC versions are still on the way. Meanwhile, Molyneux is boasting that the game is getting more sought after by the minute.
"That was a surprise. Apple release Curiosity earlier than we expected," Molyneux commented on Twitter. "Just looked at Curiosity stats its all going crazy. Messages, tapping 24million cubes destroyed in 4 hours."
He also added: "Joining hopefully thousands of people on the journey to the centre of the cube is going to be a fascinating experiment that we will share with the world. Remember you could be the single person to find out what TRULY amazing thing lies in the centre."
Ah yes, good old Molyneux, I mean, I love the guy, but he should go easy on the weed, really...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP