- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Peter Molyneux's new game, Curiosity, is now available for iOS, while Android and PC versions are still on the way. Meanwhile, Molyneux is boasting that the game is getting more sought after by the minute.
"That was a surprise. Apple release Curiosity earlier than we expected," Molyneux commented on Twitter. "Just looked at Curiosity stats its all going crazy. Messages, tapping 24million cubes destroyed in 4 hours."
He also added: "Joining hopefully thousands of people on the journey to the centre of the cube is going to be a fascinating experiment that we will share with the world. Remember you could be the single person to find out what TRULY amazing thing lies in the centre."
Ah yes, good old Molyneux, I mean, I love the guy, but he should go easy on the weed, really...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP