- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
The good people at the Official PlayStation Magazine have uncovered a glitch that allows players to earn 20 million credits in just a few minutes.
Step one, buy a Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo with the 1.01 update already installed. Step two, delete the update. Step three, launch the game but do not reapply the update. Step four, sell the car. Step five, BIG PROFIT!!!!
Buying the 20 million credits yourself would cost roughly $190/£120.
Sony hasn't commented on the bug yet, but it's only a matter of time before they catch on. This is your PSA for the day, Gran Turismo 6-owners.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP