- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
The good people at the Official PlayStation Magazine have uncovered a glitch that allows players to earn 20 million credits in just a few minutes.
Step one, buy a Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo with the 1.01 update already installed. Step two, delete the update. Step three, launch the game but do not reapply the update. Step four, sell the car. Step five, BIG PROFIT!!!!
Buying the 20 million credits yourself would cost roughly $190/£120.
Sony hasn't commented on the bug yet, but it's only a matter of time before they catch on. This is your PSA for the day, Gran Turismo 6-owners.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP