- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Scheduled for an April release, a brand new Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate patch will be available for the Wii U version, and it brings along two very important features based off of community feedback.
First off, online cross-region functionality is going to be added to the game, allowing North American and European gamers to play online in up to four player battles. Secondly, off-TV play becomes available, allowing you to play MH3U entirely on the Wii U GamePad.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate launches on March 19th in North America and March 22nd in Europe, with Capcom promising to support it for several months with free downloadable quests, the first of which comes out on release day. If you can't wait to play the game though, a demo is currently on the Wii U and 3DS eShop.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP