- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
Know what I was thinking just the other day? We don't have enough zombie games in our lives, especially when it comes to first-person shooters. Lo and behold, Nexon Europe has heard my pleas of woe and announced a new version of Counter-Strike that has zombies! It's called Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, and it's a free-to-play online game based on Valve's game.
"Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a thrilling and easy-to-play game that reaches out to all players," said Nexon Europe CEO Kenny Change. "Both players who are new to the game, as well as those that have been logging onto classic FPS games for years, will be surprised with the new action it offers."
Such action includes "quick, aggressive and dangerous zombies" in various game modes, such as Hostage Rescue and Bomb Diffusion from the original Counter-Strike.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is slated to release through Steam in Q3 2014 worldwide.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP