- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Know what I was thinking just the other day? We don't have enough zombie games in our lives, especially when it comes to first-person shooters. Lo and behold, Nexon Europe has heard my pleas of woe and announced a new version of Counter-Strike that has zombies! It's called Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, and it's a free-to-play online game based on Valve's game.
"Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a thrilling and easy-to-play game that reaches out to all players," said Nexon Europe CEO Kenny Change. "Both players who are new to the game, as well as those that have been logging onto classic FPS games for years, will be surprised with the new action it offers."
Such action includes "quick, aggressive and dangerous zombies" in various game modes, such as Hostage Rescue and Bomb Diffusion from the original Counter-Strike.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is slated to release through Steam in Q3 2014 worldwide.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP