- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Know what I was thinking just the other day? We don't have enough zombie games in our lives, especially when it comes to first-person shooters. Lo and behold, Nexon Europe has heard my pleas of woe and announced a new version of Counter-Strike that has zombies! It's called Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, and it's a free-to-play online game based on Valve's game.
"Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a thrilling and easy-to-play game that reaches out to all players," said Nexon Europe CEO Kenny Change. "Both players who are new to the game, as well as those that have been logging onto classic FPS games for years, will be surprised with the new action it offers."
Such action includes "quick, aggressive and dangerous zombies" in various game modes, such as Hostage Rescue and Bomb Diffusion from the original Counter-Strike.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is slated to release through Steam in Q3 2014 worldwide.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP