- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Know what I was thinking just the other day? We don't have enough zombie games in our lives, especially when it comes to first-person shooters. Lo and behold, Nexon Europe has heard my pleas of woe and announced a new version of Counter-Strike that has zombies! It's called Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, and it's a free-to-play online game based on Valve's game.
"Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a thrilling and easy-to-play game that reaches out to all players," said Nexon Europe CEO Kenny Change. "Both players who are new to the game, as well as those that have been logging onto classic FPS games for years, will be surprised with the new action it offers."
Such action includes "quick, aggressive and dangerous zombies" in various game modes, such as Hostage Rescue and Bomb Diffusion from the original Counter-Strike.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is slated to release through Steam in Q3 2014 worldwide.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP