- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Preordering inFamous: Second Son will net you some nice jackets and fill in the blanks between the end of inFamous 2 and Second Son, but that isn't all the DLC Sucker Punch has planned.
Nate Fox of Sucker Punch told PSSite, “At the moment we are working on new content for inFamous: Second Son (PS4), which will be available in the next few months.”
I always get a bit skeptical about DLC already planned before the game is even on store shelves. Is it material that was cut? Will it just be map packs or costumes?
InFamous: Second Son will release on the PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP