- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Preordering inFamous: Second Son will net you some nice jackets and fill in the blanks between the end of inFamous 2 and Second Son, but that isn't all the DLC Sucker Punch has planned.
Nate Fox of Sucker Punch told PSSite, “At the moment we are working on new content for inFamous: Second Son (PS4), which will be available in the next few months.”
I always get a bit skeptical about DLC already planned before the game is even on store shelves. Is it material that was cut? Will it just be map packs or costumes?
InFamous: Second Son will release on the PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP