- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Preordering inFamous: Second Son will net you some nice jackets and fill in the blanks between the end of inFamous 2 and Second Son, but that isn't all the DLC Sucker Punch has planned.
Nate Fox of Sucker Punch told PSSite, “At the moment we are working on new content for inFamous: Second Son (PS4), which will be available in the next few months.”
I always get a bit skeptical about DLC already planned before the game is even on store shelves. Is it material that was cut? Will it just be map packs or costumes?
InFamous: Second Son will release on the PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP