- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Preordering inFamous: Second Son will net you some nice jackets and fill in the blanks between the end of inFamous 2 and Second Son, but that isn't all the DLC Sucker Punch has planned.
Nate Fox of Sucker Punch told PSSite, “At the moment we are working on new content for inFamous: Second Son (PS4), which will be available in the next few months.”
I always get a bit skeptical about DLC already planned before the game is even on store shelves. Is it material that was cut? Will it just be map packs or costumes?
InFamous: Second Son will release on the PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP