- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Preordering inFamous: Second Son will net you some nice jackets and fill in the blanks between the end of inFamous 2 and Second Son, but that isn't all the DLC Sucker Punch has planned.
Nate Fox of Sucker Punch told PSSite, “At the moment we are working on new content for inFamous: Second Son (PS4), which will be available in the next few months.”
I always get a bit skeptical about DLC already planned before the game is even on store shelves. Is it material that was cut? Will it just be map packs or costumes?
InFamous: Second Son will release on the PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP