- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
A new TV spot launched this week for Europe for inFamous: Second Son, and along with it came Sony's announcement for a Legacy DLC preorder incentive.
Simply put, the Legacy DLC will only be available for those who preorder the game, no matter if you preorder the standard or collector's edition. The DLC includes a mission that will connect the end of inFamous 2 with Second Son, and completing it gives Delsin Cole McGrath's jacket to wear in the game. Preordering also includes a pack of jackets for Delsin to wear designed by Penny Arcade, iam8bit, and a couple of local street artists from San Diego.
The Legacy DLC will be available for purchase for those who did not preorder at a later date.
InFamous: Second Son will release on PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP