- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
A new TV spot launched this week for Europe for inFamous: Second Son, and along with it came Sony's announcement for a Legacy DLC preorder incentive.
Simply put, the Legacy DLC will only be available for those who preorder the game, no matter if you preorder the standard or collector's edition. The DLC includes a mission that will connect the end of inFamous 2 with Second Son, and completing it gives Delsin Cole McGrath's jacket to wear in the game. Preordering also includes a pack of jackets for Delsin to wear designed by Penny Arcade, iam8bit, and a couple of local street artists from San Diego.
The Legacy DLC will be available for purchase for those who did not preorder at a later date.
InFamous: Second Son will release on PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP