- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
A new TV spot launched this week for Europe for inFamous: Second Son, and along with it came Sony's announcement for a Legacy DLC preorder incentive.
Simply put, the Legacy DLC will only be available for those who preorder the game, no matter if you preorder the standard or collector's edition. The DLC includes a mission that will connect the end of inFamous 2 with Second Son, and completing it gives Delsin Cole McGrath's jacket to wear in the game. Preordering also includes a pack of jackets for Delsin to wear designed by Penny Arcade, iam8bit, and a couple of local street artists from San Diego.
The Legacy DLC will be available for purchase for those who did not preorder at a later date.
InFamous: Second Son will release on PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP