- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
A new TV spot launched this week for Europe for inFamous: Second Son, and along with it came Sony's announcement for a Legacy DLC preorder incentive.
Simply put, the Legacy DLC will only be available for those who preorder the game, no matter if you preorder the standard or collector's edition. The DLC includes a mission that will connect the end of inFamous 2 with Second Son, and completing it gives Delsin Cole McGrath's jacket to wear in the game. Preordering also includes a pack of jackets for Delsin to wear designed by Penny Arcade, iam8bit, and a couple of local street artists from San Diego.
The Legacy DLC will be available for purchase for those who did not preorder at a later date.
InFamous: Second Son will release on PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP