- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
A new TV spot launched this week for Europe for inFamous: Second Son, and along with it came Sony's announcement for a Legacy DLC preorder incentive.
Simply put, the Legacy DLC will only be available for those who preorder the game, no matter if you preorder the standard or collector's edition. The DLC includes a mission that will connect the end of inFamous 2 with Second Son, and completing it gives Delsin Cole McGrath's jacket to wear in the game. Preordering also includes a pack of jackets for Delsin to wear designed by Penny Arcade, iam8bit, and a couple of local street artists from San Diego.
The Legacy DLC will be available for purchase for those who did not preorder at a later date.
InFamous: Second Son will release on PlayStation 4 on March 21, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP