- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Uros "2Lions" Jojic
08:06 am EDT @ April 22nd, 2008
If you land on an alien planet and everyone around you is an alien, wouldn't that make you the alien instead?
Henceforth, any human landing on a planet that is not Earth will be landing on "their home planet."
This is a huge blunder in the intergalactic terminology that should be added to the Hitchhiker's Guide.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP