- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Uros "2Lions" Jojic
08:06 am EDT @ April 22nd, 2008
If you land on an alien planet and everyone around you is an alien, wouldn't that make you the alien instead?
Henceforth, any human landing on a planet that is not Earth will be landing on "their home planet."
This is a huge blunder in the intergalactic terminology that should be added to the Hitchhiker's Guide.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP