- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Uros "2Lions" Jojic
08:06 am EDT @ April 22nd, 2008
If you land on an alien planet and everyone around you is an alien, wouldn't that make you the alien instead?
Henceforth, any human landing on a planet that is not Earth will be landing on "their home planet."
This is a huge blunder in the intergalactic terminology that should be added to the Hitchhiker's Guide.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP