- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Uros "2Lions" Jojic
08:06 am EDT @ April 22nd, 2008
If you land on an alien planet and everyone around you is an alien, wouldn't that make you the alien instead?
Henceforth, any human landing on a planet that is not Earth will be landing on "their home planet."
This is a huge blunder in the intergalactic terminology that should be added to the Hitchhiker's Guide.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP