- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Uros "2Lions" Jojic
08:06 am EDT @ April 22nd, 2008
If you land on an alien planet and everyone around you is an alien, wouldn't that make you the alien instead?
Henceforth, any human landing on a planet that is not Earth will be landing on "their home planet."
This is a huge blunder in the intergalactic terminology that should be added to the Hitchhiker's Guide.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP