- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
That something should be apparent to just about the dumbest person on this site, so if I have a clue, so should all of you.
And in that sense, fuck you Blizzard. Wasn't it enough to completely chop off a piece of my offline existence with World of Warcraft, now you greedy bastards want more! My wife is going to kill you for this (but I love you, I'm a whore). I am a dirty Blizzard whore.
I'm also excited about a Diablo MMOG. Which I'm hoping Diablo 3 is (or will be).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP