- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
That something should be apparent to just about the dumbest person on this site, so if I have a clue, so should all of you.
And in that sense, fuck you Blizzard. Wasn't it enough to completely chop off a piece of my offline existence with World of Warcraft, now you greedy bastards want more! My wife is going to kill you for this (but I love you, I'm a whore). I am a dirty Blizzard whore.
I'm also excited about a Diablo MMOG. Which I'm hoping Diablo 3 is (or will be).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP