- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
That something should be apparent to just about the dumbest person on this site, so if I have a clue, so should all of you.
And in that sense, fuck you Blizzard. Wasn't it enough to completely chop off a piece of my offline existence with World of Warcraft, now you greedy bastards want more! My wife is going to kill you for this (but I love you, I'm a whore). I am a dirty Blizzard whore.
I'm also excited about a Diablo MMOG. Which I'm hoping Diablo 3 is (or will be).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP