- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
That something should be apparent to just about the dumbest person on this site, so if I have a clue, so should all of you.
And in that sense, fuck you Blizzard. Wasn't it enough to completely chop off a piece of my offline existence with World of Warcraft, now you greedy bastards want more! My wife is going to kill you for this (but I love you, I'm a whore). I am a dirty Blizzard whore.
I'm also excited about a Diablo MMOG. Which I'm hoping Diablo 3 is (or will be).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP