- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:00 am EDT @ January 03rd, 2009
Hey guys. I had the most incredible sex last night. Tried out some truly awesome positions. When I recapped, I was like: "Wow, did we do that?" Sure it was just with my wife, but it counts. Therefore, I feel like a million bucks this morning. I'm ready to do anything. Absolutely anything... Except buy a PS3, AAHAHAHAHAAHAA! Sorry, that was a lousy joke. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to getting back into the office on Monday, since I've pretty much spent my Holidays changing baby diapers. In other words, work seems like a blessing at this particular stage in my life. Still, none of it really matters, since I'm having sex again.
Oh and just so you don't get confused by reading the Morning Post tags, I did not have sex with my wife on a PS3 in the office during the Holidays (it was at home, on the kitchen sink, on the dishwasher and on the dining room table)!
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP