- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:00 am EST @ January 03rd, 2009
Hey guys. I had the most incredible sex last night. Tried out some truly awesome positions. When I recapped, I was like: "Wow, did we do that?" Sure it was just with my wife, but it counts. Therefore, I feel like a million bucks this morning. I'm ready to do anything. Absolutely anything... Except buy a PS3, AAHAHAHAHAAHAA! Sorry, that was a lousy joke. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to getting back into the office on Monday, since I've pretty much spent my Holidays changing baby diapers. In other words, work seems like a blessing at this particular stage in my life. Still, none of it really matters, since I'm having sex again.
Oh and just so you don't get confused by reading the Morning Post tags, I did not have sex with my wife on a PS3 in the office during the Holidays (it was at home, on the kitchen sink, on the dishwasher and on the dining room table)!
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP