- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:00 am EDT @ January 03rd, 2009
Hey guys. I had the most incredible sex last night. Tried out some truly awesome positions. When I recapped, I was like: "Wow, did we do that?" Sure it was just with my wife, but it counts. Therefore, I feel like a million bucks this morning. I'm ready to do anything. Absolutely anything... Except buy a PS3, AAHAHAHAHAAHAA! Sorry, that was a lousy joke. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to getting back into the office on Monday, since I've pretty much spent my Holidays changing baby diapers. In other words, work seems like a blessing at this particular stage in my life. Still, none of it really matters, since I'm having sex again.
Oh and just so you don't get confused by reading the Morning Post tags, I did not have sex with my wife on a PS3 in the office during the Holidays (it was at home, on the kitchen sink, on the dishwasher and on the dining room table)!
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP