- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:56 am EDT @ February 16th, 2009
Mornin' chaps! It's another bright, snowy and most delightful Monday morning (unlike other Monday mornings I experienced). I've had a lot fun in the past few games, which I'll be reviewing this week, so keep an eye out for those.
The rest of my weekend activities included ice fishing, intense indoor sex (with myself) and throwing snowballs at the annoying old guy next door (he had it coming trust me).
17 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP