- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
I'll be the first to admit; I've started to indulge in pleasures of the flesh a bit later than your average hormone-driven male (though just on time by geek reckoning). Wasted my high school years on video games, drugs, booze, etc. Had an unbelievably annoying problem of falling for girls who were either completely out of my league or were just plain nuts. Girls willing to exchange bodily fluids were usually downright repulsive. Things changed drastically when I hit college and I was propelled into a world of lust and various delicious samples of womanhood. It was great. Man, I'll never be that young again. Shame.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP