- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
I'll be the first to admit; I've started to indulge in pleasures of the flesh a bit later than your average hormone-driven male (though just on time by geek reckoning). Wasted my high school years on video games, drugs, booze, etc. Had an unbelievably annoying problem of falling for girls who were either completely out of my league or were just plain nuts. Girls willing to exchange bodily fluids were usually downright repulsive. Things changed drastically when I hit college and I was propelled into a world of lust and various delicious samples of womanhood. It was great. Man, I'll never be that young again. Shame.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP