- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
I'll be the first to admit; I've started to indulge in pleasures of the flesh a bit later than your average hormone-driven male (though just on time by geek reckoning). Wasted my high school years on video games, drugs, booze, etc. Had an unbelievably annoying problem of falling for girls who were either completely out of my league or were just plain nuts. Girls willing to exchange bodily fluids were usually downright repulsive. Things changed drastically when I hit college and I was propelled into a world of lust and various delicious samples of womanhood. It was great. Man, I'll never be that young again. Shame.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP