- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
I'll be the first to admit; I've started to indulge in pleasures of the flesh a bit later than your average hormone-driven male (though just on time by geek reckoning). Wasted my high school years on video games, drugs, booze, etc. Had an unbelievably annoying problem of falling for girls who were either completely out of my league or were just plain nuts. Girls willing to exchange bodily fluids were usually downright repulsive. Things changed drastically when I hit college and I was propelled into a world of lust and various delicious samples of womanhood. It was great. Man, I'll never be that young again. Shame.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP