- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
I'll be the first to admit; I've started to indulge in pleasures of the flesh a bit later than your average hormone-driven male (though just on time by geek reckoning). Wasted my high school years on video games, drugs, booze, etc. Had an unbelievably annoying problem of falling for girls who were either completely out of my league or were just plain nuts. Girls willing to exchange bodily fluids were usually downright repulsive. Things changed drastically when I hit college and I was propelled into a world of lust and various delicious samples of womanhood. It was great. Man, I'll never be that young again. Shame.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP