- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:10 am EDT @ July 07th, 2009
Now, scientists are actually saying that in order to enjoy sex you do not need to experience an orgasm. Not only that, but they also say that two partners don't even need to be attracted to each other or have any chemistry between them whatsoever in order to get the most pleasure out of sexual intercourse. Well, that's what I read in this morning's newspaper anyway.
Okay, I've always believed in science, but excuse me for saying this:
26 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP