- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:10 am EST @ July 07th, 2009
Now, scientists are actually saying that in order to enjoy sex you do not need to experience an orgasm. Not only that, but they also say that two partners don't even need to be attracted to each other or have any chemistry between them whatsoever in order to get the most pleasure out of sexual intercourse. Well, that's what I read in this morning's newspaper anyway.
Okay, I've always believed in science, but excuse me for saying this:
26 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP