- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
On a quick side-note, I keep looking at the Game of the Year voting poll and I'm still surprised so many of you chose Modern Warfare 2 as the best title in 2009. Objectively, this is a good game we're talking about, but in all fairness, it's not GotY material. No sir. There are so many games to select from - in my opinion, Resident Evil 5, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed II and Dragon Age deserve this honor sooner than Modern Warfare 2. From what I hear, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 are also great games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP