- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
On a quick side-note, I keep looking at the Game of the Year voting poll and I'm still surprised so many of you chose Modern Warfare 2 as the best title in 2009. Objectively, this is a good game we're talking about, but in all fairness, it's not GotY material. No sir. There are so many games to select from - in my opinion, Resident Evil 5, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed II and Dragon Age deserve this honor sooner than Modern Warfare 2. From what I hear, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 are also great games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP