- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
On a quick side-note, I keep looking at the Game of the Year voting poll and I'm still surprised so many of you chose Modern Warfare 2 as the best title in 2009. Objectively, this is a good game we're talking about, but in all fairness, it's not GotY material. No sir. There are so many games to select from - in my opinion, Resident Evil 5, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed II and Dragon Age deserve this honor sooner than Modern Warfare 2. From what I hear, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 are also great games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP