- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
On a quick side-note, I keep looking at the Game of the Year voting poll and I'm still surprised so many of you chose Modern Warfare 2 as the best title in 2009. Objectively, this is a good game we're talking about, but in all fairness, it's not GotY material. No sir. There are so many games to select from - in my opinion, Resident Evil 5, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed II and Dragon Age deserve this honor sooner than Modern Warfare 2. From what I hear, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 are also great games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP