- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:31 am EDT @ January 15th, 2010
Haven't you had enough to drink already? You might as well sober up and face the fact: Half-Life Ep. 3 (or Half-Life 3 or whatever you wanna call it) won't come out this year either. It won't come out next year. I know you want it to, but it's just a pointless wish at this time.
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP