- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
If a game uses a familiar recipe to experiment with new ideas and take the basic genre to new heights, then the rip-off bit doesn't hurt as much. I guess when you think about it, after games like Doom 3 and Half-Life 2, everyone tried to deliver their own brand of FPS, but few managed to set the bar as hi as those two games. The same thing goes for God of War. My only hope is that developers will continue to use good game concepts to advance gaming, rather than cloning the same gameplay basics over and over again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP