- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
If a game uses a familiar recipe to experiment with new ideas and take the basic genre to new heights, then the rip-off bit doesn't hurt as much. I guess when you think about it, after games like Doom 3 and Half-Life 2, everyone tried to deliver their own brand of FPS, but few managed to set the bar as hi as those two games. The same thing goes for God of War. My only hope is that developers will continue to use good game concepts to advance gaming, rather than cloning the same gameplay basics over and over again.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP