- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:57 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition. Well, apparently they mean to carry it to ridiculous lengths. PoP should be alright as an action movie, I guess. But can you actually think of an original plot and characters for a movie based on Asteroids the video game? Next thing you know, we'll see Avatar 2: The Movie - Based on the Avatar Video Game Movie Tie-in!
Is it just me, or is it all getting out of hand? Or has it been out of hand for a long time and nobody seems to care?
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP