- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:57 am EST @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition. Well, apparently they mean to carry it to ridiculous lengths. PoP should be alright as an action movie, I guess. But can you actually think of an original plot and characters for a movie based on Asteroids the video game? Next thing you know, we'll see Avatar 2: The Movie - Based on the Avatar Video Game Movie Tie-in!
Is it just me, or is it all getting out of hand? Or has it been out of hand for a long time and nobody seems to care?
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP