- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:57 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition. Well, apparently they mean to carry it to ridiculous lengths. PoP should be alright as an action movie, I guess. But can you actually think of an original plot and characters for a movie based on Asteroids the video game? Next thing you know, we'll see Avatar 2: The Movie - Based on the Avatar Video Game Movie Tie-in!
Is it just me, or is it all getting out of hand? Or has it been out of hand for a long time and nobody seems to care?
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP