- Xbox One Won't Require Internet Connection, MS Listens to Reason
- Mornin '13
- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:57 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition. Well, apparently they mean to carry it to ridiculous lengths. PoP should be alright as an action movie, I guess. But can you actually think of an original plot and characters for a movie based on Asteroids the video game? Next thing you know, we'll see Avatar 2: The Movie - Based on the Avatar Video Game Movie Tie-in!
Is it just me, or is it all getting out of hand? Or has it been out of hand for a long time and nobody seems to care?
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP