- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:57 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition. Well, apparently they mean to carry it to ridiculous lengths. PoP should be alright as an action movie, I guess. But can you actually think of an original plot and characters for a movie based on Asteroids the video game? Next thing you know, we'll see Avatar 2: The Movie - Based on the Avatar Video Game Movie Tie-in!
Is it just me, or is it all getting out of hand? Or has it been out of hand for a long time and nobody seems to care?
16 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP