- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:18 am EDT @ November 09th, 2010
So what's next for us? Are we gonna grow beards, fat stomachs and just fade away into the electronic alleyways of the Internet, as the game industry goes all 'casual' on us? No. Certainly not. What's more, I think publishers are starting to pay a lot more attention to the indie game scene, which is a big deal. Some amazing and innovative ideas can be dug up from independent development teams and I'm sure we'll se great games in future. Of course, that doesn't mean the standard mountain of bullshit releases won't still be choking us like deadly fumes from an ancient, massive, stinking dog turd.
The point is not to get discouraged. I think the gaming industry is on a relatively decent path right now, so there's no need to worry. Absolutely no need whatsoever. Right? Right.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP