- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:18 am EDT @ November 09th, 2010
So what's next for us? Are we gonna grow beards, fat stomachs and just fade away into the electronic alleyways of the Internet, as the game industry goes all 'casual' on us? No. Certainly not. What's more, I think publishers are starting to pay a lot more attention to the indie game scene, which is a big deal. Some amazing and innovative ideas can be dug up from independent development teams and I'm sure we'll se great games in future. Of course, that doesn't mean the standard mountain of bullshit releases won't still be choking us like deadly fumes from an ancient, massive, stinking dog turd.
The point is not to get discouraged. I think the gaming industry is on a relatively decent path right now, so there's no need to worry. Absolutely no need whatsoever. Right? Right.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP