- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:18 am EST @ November 09th, 2010
So what's next for us? Are we gonna grow beards, fat stomachs and just fade away into the electronic alleyways of the Internet, as the game industry goes all 'casual' on us? No. Certainly not. What's more, I think publishers are starting to pay a lot more attention to the indie game scene, which is a big deal. Some amazing and innovative ideas can be dug up from independent development teams and I'm sure we'll se great games in future. Of course, that doesn't mean the standard mountain of bullshit releases won't still be choking us like deadly fumes from an ancient, massive, stinking dog turd.
The point is not to get discouraged. I think the gaming industry is on a relatively decent path right now, so there's no need to worry. Absolutely no need whatsoever. Right? Right.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP