- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:18 am EDT @ November 09th, 2010
So what's next for us? Are we gonna grow beards, fat stomachs and just fade away into the electronic alleyways of the Internet, as the game industry goes all 'casual' on us? No. Certainly not. What's more, I think publishers are starting to pay a lot more attention to the indie game scene, which is a big deal. Some amazing and innovative ideas can be dug up from independent development teams and I'm sure we'll se great games in future. Of course, that doesn't mean the standard mountain of bullshit releases won't still be choking us like deadly fumes from an ancient, massive, stinking dog turd.
The point is not to get discouraged. I think the gaming industry is on a relatively decent path right now, so there's no need to worry. Absolutely no need whatsoever. Right? Right.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP