- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:18 am EDT @ November 09th, 2010
So what's next for us? Are we gonna grow beards, fat stomachs and just fade away into the electronic alleyways of the Internet, as the game industry goes all 'casual' on us? No. Certainly not. What's more, I think publishers are starting to pay a lot more attention to the indie game scene, which is a big deal. Some amazing and innovative ideas can be dug up from independent development teams and I'm sure we'll se great games in future. Of course, that doesn't mean the standard mountain of bullshit releases won't still be choking us like deadly fumes from an ancient, massive, stinking dog turd.
The point is not to get discouraged. I think the gaming industry is on a relatively decent path right now, so there's no need to worry. Absolutely no need whatsoever. Right? Right.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP