- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:31 am EST @ November 11th, 2010
I'm a kind of neurotic you see. Not the worst kind, but a neurotic nonetheless. This had a rather negative influence on my love life when I was a lot younger. Would get so tense on dates and stuff, girls would usually freak out and leave the room or the restaurant or the toilette or the vegetable garden. This was, of course, until I lost my virginity, which happened about two minutes ago... with the neighbor's poodle.
Seriously though, I am a nervous guy. That's just the way nature made me. Well, I shouldn't complain so much really. Things could've been worse... could've been a eunuch.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP