- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:31 am EDT @ November 11th, 2010
I'm a kind of neurotic you see. Not the worst kind, but a neurotic nonetheless. This had a rather negative influence on my love life when I was a lot younger. Would get so tense on dates and stuff, girls would usually freak out and leave the room or the restaurant or the toilette or the vegetable garden. This was, of course, until I lost my virginity, which happened about two minutes ago... with the neighbor's poodle.
Seriously though, I am a nervous guy. That's just the way nature made me. Well, I shouldn't complain so much really. Things could've been worse... could've been a eunuch.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP