- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:31 am EDT @ November 11th, 2010
I'm a kind of neurotic you see. Not the worst kind, but a neurotic nonetheless. This had a rather negative influence on my love life when I was a lot younger. Would get so tense on dates and stuff, girls would usually freak out and leave the room or the restaurant or the toilette or the vegetable garden. This was, of course, until I lost my virginity, which happened about two minutes ago... with the neighbor's poodle.
Seriously though, I am a nervous guy. That's just the way nature made me. Well, I shouldn't complain so much really. Things could've been worse... could've been a eunuch.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP