- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:31 am EDT @ November 11th, 2010
I'm a kind of neurotic you see. Not the worst kind, but a neurotic nonetheless. This had a rather negative influence on my love life when I was a lot younger. Would get so tense on dates and stuff, girls would usually freak out and leave the room or the restaurant or the toilette or the vegetable garden. This was, of course, until I lost my virginity, which happened about two minutes ago... with the neighbor's poodle.
Seriously though, I am a nervous guy. That's just the way nature made me. Well, I shouldn't complain so much really. Things could've been worse... could've been a eunuch.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP