- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:31 am EST @ November 11th, 2010
I'm a kind of neurotic you see. Not the worst kind, but a neurotic nonetheless. This had a rather negative influence on my love life when I was a lot younger. Would get so tense on dates and stuff, girls would usually freak out and leave the room or the restaurant or the toilette or the vegetable garden. This was, of course, until I lost my virginity, which happened about two minutes ago... with the neighbor's poodle.
Seriously though, I am a nervous guy. That's just the way nature made me. Well, I shouldn't complain so much really. Things could've been worse... could've been a eunuch.
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP