- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:46 am EDT @ December 15th, 2010
Pixar never ceases to amaze me. Last night, I watched Toy Story 3 for the first time and it made me laugh hysterically and it made me cry, similarly to other Pixar movies in the past really. They manage to create characters and settings that are so wonderful and unique and at the same time they become universally loved. Doesn't matter how old you are or what tastes you have, you'll always appreciate Pixar movies - unless you are a soulless, cold-hearted individual with no sense of humor whatsoever (hm, come to think of it, I know quite a few people who are like that..). Anyway, if you still didn't get a chance to watch Toy Story 3, I urge you to remedy that at once.
13 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP