- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:46 am EST @ December 15th, 2010
Pixar never ceases to amaze me. Last night, I watched Toy Story 3 for the first time and it made me laugh hysterically and it made me cry, similarly to other Pixar movies in the past really. They manage to create characters and settings that are so wonderful and unique and at the same time they become universally loved. Doesn't matter how old you are or what tastes you have, you'll always appreciate Pixar movies - unless you are a soulless, cold-hearted individual with no sense of humor whatsoever (hm, come to think of it, I know quite a few people who are like that..). Anyway, if you still didn't get a chance to watch Toy Story 3, I urge you to remedy that at once.
13 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP