- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:26 am EDT @ January 12th, 2011
You know, sometimes, I really miss games like Caesar 3 and SimCity 4: Rush Hour - games I could quite literally play for days and not get bored. The more you play, the more challenging it gets. Not to mention the fact that the player is required to think his every move and to plan ahead. That's right you have to use the huge thing inside your head (i.e. the brain) and I find that gratifying, as I'm sure a lot of you do. I'm not saying we should chuck all the shooters and casual games in the river.
I'm just annoyed because I really loved SimCity 4 and then somebody at EA decided it would be a marvelous idea to take an epic dump on the franchise by releasing something immature and downright moronic like SimCity: Societies.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP