- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:31 am EDT @ April 09th, 2011
It's happening again. I keep getting the urge to play Resident Evil 5 again. What is it about that game (the franchise in general) that makes it so appealing to me? Actually, I do know the answer to that. I like almost everything about it - the atmosphere, the visuals and, of course the gameplay mechanics. I really enjoyed every game in the series, even Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (which I still have nightmares about). Resident Evil 4 is by far the best in the series and I'll gladly reply it when Capcom releases the HD version. I'm also extremely keen about Capcom's mysterious announcement.
Okay, I know I may come across as a bit of a Capcom wench at this point, but I'm not entirely happy with some of their decisions. They also made regrettable cock-ups such as the new Bionic Commando game (not the 2D one).
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP