- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:31 am EDT @ April 09th, 2011
It's happening again. I keep getting the urge to play Resident Evil 5 again. What is it about that game (the franchise in general) that makes it so appealing to me? Actually, I do know the answer to that. I like almost everything about it - the atmosphere, the visuals and, of course the gameplay mechanics. I really enjoyed every game in the series, even Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (which I still have nightmares about). Resident Evil 4 is by far the best in the series and I'll gladly reply it when Capcom releases the HD version. I'm also extremely keen about Capcom's mysterious announcement.
Okay, I know I may come across as a bit of a Capcom wench at this point, but I'm not entirely happy with some of their decisions. They also made regrettable cock-ups such as the new Bionic Commando game (not the 2D one).
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP