- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:31 am EDT @ April 09th, 2011
It's happening again. I keep getting the urge to play Resident Evil 5 again. What is it about that game (the franchise in general) that makes it so appealing to me? Actually, I do know the answer to that. I like almost everything about it - the atmosphere, the visuals and, of course the gameplay mechanics. I really enjoyed every game in the series, even Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (which I still have nightmares about). Resident Evil 4 is by far the best in the series and I'll gladly reply it when Capcom releases the HD version. I'm also extremely keen about Capcom's mysterious announcement.
Okay, I know I may come across as a bit of a Capcom wench at this point, but I'm not entirely happy with some of their decisions. They also made regrettable cock-ups such as the new Bionic Commando game (not the 2D one).
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP