- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:42 am EST @ May 04th, 2011
The Witcher 2 is gonna arrive this month - on May 17, to be exact. Before that one comes out, I was thinking it may be a good idea to have a go at The Witcher: The Enhanced Edition. Personally, I love the original game, but the sad thing is I never got to finished it, because that annoying huge crab-boss thing pissed me off. No matter what I did, I just couldn't kill the damn thing. Eventually, I gave up on the game and I never completed the story. So, perhaps it's time I returned to finish the fight. Trouble is, I'm gonna have to start from the very beginning, because I didn't keep my saves. Now, I'm not sure if I have enough time to complete the game before the sequel arrives. Don't have much spare time on my hands, so I can't devote every hour of every day to playing The Witcher. Damn!
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP