- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:56 am EDT @ May 06th, 2011
Okay, you convinced me. Just installed The Witcher: The Enhanced Edition and I started playing. Gonna play it all the way this time: Hear that? I'm coming back for ya!! Stupid, giant, annoying, crab-like, boss thing...
In other words, I'm gonna be truly ready to experience The Witcher 2 when it comes out.
Can't wait for that one.
18 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP