- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:56 am EST @ May 06th, 2011
Okay, you convinced me. Just installed The Witcher: The Enhanced Edition and I started playing. Gonna play it all the way this time: Hear that? I'm coming back for ya!! Stupid, giant, annoying, crab-like, boss thing...
In other words, I'm gonna be truly ready to experience The Witcher 2 when it comes out.
Can't wait for that one.
18 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP