- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:56 am EDT @ May 06th, 2011
Okay, you convinced me. Just installed The Witcher: The Enhanced Edition and I started playing. Gonna play it all the way this time: Hear that? I'm coming back for ya!! Stupid, giant, annoying, crab-like, boss thing...
In other words, I'm gonna be truly ready to experience The Witcher 2 when it comes out.
Can't wait for that one.
18 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP