- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:56 am EDT @ May 06th, 2011
Okay, you convinced me. Just installed The Witcher: The Enhanced Edition and I started playing. Gonna play it all the way this time: Hear that? I'm coming back for ya!! Stupid, giant, annoying, crab-like, boss thing...
In other words, I'm gonna be truly ready to experience The Witcher 2 when it comes out.
Can't wait for that one.
18 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP