- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Thank you for sticking with us. You're the best!
The Man in the Iron Mask (Dark Iron Mask, that is. Well, just Dark. It probably wasn't made from iron at all. Also, I'm not sure about the texture of this mask, all I know is that it's bloody dark in here).
p.s. The Witcher is taking up too much of my spare time. I'm starting to get all the usual symptoms of the nerd flu (i.e. basically everything that happens when you force your organism into overplay. Yes, that's right, I just made that one up; the term 'overplay' doesn't exist, but I quite like it, so shut up, now it exists).
Farewell... for now
Wait isn't it Friday the 13th?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP