- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Thank you for sticking with us. You're the best!
The Man in the Iron Mask (Dark Iron Mask, that is. Well, just Dark. It probably wasn't made from iron at all. Also, I'm not sure about the texture of this mask, all I know is that it's bloody dark in here).
p.s. The Witcher is taking up too much of my spare time. I'm starting to get all the usual symptoms of the nerd flu (i.e. basically everything that happens when you force your organism into overplay. Yes, that's right, I just made that one up; the term 'overplay' doesn't exist, but I quite like it, so shut up, now it exists).
Farewell... for now
Wait isn't it Friday the 13th?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP