- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Thank you for sticking with us. You're the best!
The Man in the Iron Mask (Dark Iron Mask, that is. Well, just Dark. It probably wasn't made from iron at all. Also, I'm not sure about the texture of this mask, all I know is that it's bloody dark in here).
p.s. The Witcher is taking up too much of my spare time. I'm starting to get all the usual symptoms of the nerd flu (i.e. basically everything that happens when you force your organism into overplay. Yes, that's right, I just made that one up; the term 'overplay' doesn't exist, but I quite like it, so shut up, now it exists).
Farewell... for now
Wait isn't it Friday the 13th?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP