- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Thank you for sticking with us. You're the best!
The Man in the Iron Mask (Dark Iron Mask, that is. Well, just Dark. It probably wasn't made from iron at all. Also, I'm not sure about the texture of this mask, all I know is that it's bloody dark in here).
p.s. The Witcher is taking up too much of my spare time. I'm starting to get all the usual symptoms of the nerd flu (i.e. basically everything that happens when you force your organism into overplay. Yes, that's right, I just made that one up; the term 'overplay' doesn't exist, but I quite like it, so shut up, now it exists).
Farewell... for now
Wait isn't it Friday the 13th?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP