- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EDT @ October 19th, 2011
Without a shadow of doubt, Dark Souls has cast the worst type of WoW-style addiction spell upon my delicious, purple gaming ass. I'm trying to break free, but it has such a strong hold over me. Therefore, feel free to shout and curse at me right now... The review's gonna be up tomorrow, people. Sorry it's taking so damn long.
It's Vince's fault. It's 2lions' fault. It's my wife's fault.
The entire world is to blame!
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP