- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EDT @ October 19th, 2011
Without a shadow of doubt, Dark Souls has cast the worst type of WoW-style addiction spell upon my delicious, purple gaming ass. I'm trying to break free, but it has such a strong hold over me. Therefore, feel free to shout and curse at me right now... The review's gonna be up tomorrow, people. Sorry it's taking so damn long.
It's Vince's fault. It's 2lions' fault. It's my wife's fault.
The entire world is to blame!
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP