- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EDT @ October 19th, 2011
Without a shadow of doubt, Dark Souls has cast the worst type of WoW-style addiction spell upon my delicious, purple gaming ass. I'm trying to break free, but it has such a strong hold over me. Therefore, feel free to shout and curse at me right now... The review's gonna be up tomorrow, people. Sorry it's taking so damn long.
It's Vince's fault. It's 2lions' fault. It's my wife's fault.
The entire world is to blame!
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP