- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EDT @ October 19th, 2011
Without a shadow of doubt, Dark Souls has cast the worst type of WoW-style addiction spell upon my delicious, purple gaming ass. I'm trying to break free, but it has such a strong hold over me. Therefore, feel free to shout and curse at me right now... The review's gonna be up tomorrow, people. Sorry it's taking so damn long.
It's Vince's fault. It's 2lions' fault. It's my wife's fault.
The entire world is to blame!
14 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP