- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
The indie scene may yet be our salvation in this instance, because no matter which franchise pompous publishers decide to recycle in order to expand the domain of tripe-A games, there are creative minds out there still free, still working hard to bring us that unique and memorable gaming experience. You know that feeling of playing a game that's cool and unique - you've actually tasted something you've never tasted before and it's freakin' awesome!
Alas, when it comes to video game projects, I'm afraid it boils down to the old formula: "Ya know, this may turn out good, so long as there's absolutely no money or profit of any kind involved."
Of course, I'm pretty sure that a lot of brilliant ideas from creative people in the industry have emerged from an individual's desire for cash. As for me, personally, I'd like to think I'm an extremely greedy son of a bitch at times. Like it or not, in some instances, materialism makes the fucking world go around... make that 'all instances.'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP