- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
The indie scene may yet be our salvation in this instance, because no matter which franchise pompous publishers decide to recycle in order to expand the domain of tripe-A games, there are creative minds out there still free, still working hard to bring us that unique and memorable gaming experience. You know that feeling of playing a game that's cool and unique - you've actually tasted something you've never tasted before and it's freakin' awesome!
Alas, when it comes to video game projects, I'm afraid it boils down to the old formula: "Ya know, this may turn out good, so long as there's absolutely no money or profit of any kind involved."
Of course, I'm pretty sure that a lot of brilliant ideas from creative people in the industry have emerged from an individual's desire for cash. As for me, personally, I'd like to think I'm an extremely greedy son of a bitch at times. Like it or not, in some instances, materialism makes the fucking world go around... make that 'all instances.'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP