- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
The indie scene may yet be our salvation in this instance, because no matter which franchise pompous publishers decide to recycle in order to expand the domain of tripe-A games, there are creative minds out there still free, still working hard to bring us that unique and memorable gaming experience. You know that feeling of playing a game that's cool and unique - you've actually tasted something you've never tasted before and it's freakin' awesome!
Alas, when it comes to video game projects, I'm afraid it boils down to the old formula: "Ya know, this may turn out good, so long as there's absolutely no money or profit of any kind involved."
Of course, I'm pretty sure that a lot of brilliant ideas from creative people in the industry have emerged from an individual's desire for cash. As for me, personally, I'd like to think I'm an extremely greedy son of a bitch at times. Like it or not, in some instances, materialism makes the fucking world go around... make that 'all instances.'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP