- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
The indie scene may yet be our salvation in this instance, because no matter which franchise pompous publishers decide to recycle in order to expand the domain of tripe-A games, there are creative minds out there still free, still working hard to bring us that unique and memorable gaming experience. You know that feeling of playing a game that's cool and unique - you've actually tasted something you've never tasted before and it's freakin' awesome!
Alas, when it comes to video game projects, I'm afraid it boils down to the old formula: "Ya know, this may turn out good, so long as there's absolutely no money or profit of any kind involved."
Of course, I'm pretty sure that a lot of brilliant ideas from creative people in the industry have emerged from an individual's desire for cash. As for me, personally, I'd like to think I'm an extremely greedy son of a bitch at times. Like it or not, in some instances, materialism makes the fucking world go around... make that 'all instances.'
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP