- Sony Forsakes Gamescom for Paris Games Week
- FEATURE: JRPGs I Should be Playing (Other than Final Fantasy)
- Kojima's P.T. is Gone and Will Leave All Consoles
- Oculus Rift to Ship to Consumers in Early 2016
- Hearthstone Has Over 30M Players
- Vote for Madden 16 Cover Athlete
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
Ah and now it's time for the sex. Yes, sex only happens in the fridge. It can't happen anywhere else. It's a shame. Why only the other day, I was slowly flirting with my ice box and within a few seconds I rapidly boinking its marvelous frozen contents. It's a glimmering cold wasteland awaiting your attention, so each time you have an erection do not hesitate for one minute - just open the ice box and introduce yourself.
If you were offended by this post, then I truly, truly, don't give a flying toss!
If, on the other hand, you feel encouraged by such wisdom, then by all means, let me know, I know some pretty cute fridges that are single and looking for a good time.
Oh and just look at this little teaser:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP