- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Morning, folks. Feeling slightly better today. Only slightly. Still have this motherfucking cough.
But, enough about diseased phlegm.
Let's talk about firm, almost crusty mucous, which can sometimes stick forever deep inside your nostrils, making it very hard for you to blow your... oops, sorry. I really meant to talk about gaming. Then again, what is there to talk about? I'm sure you're either putting the finishing touches on your burly Dovahkiin character or you've probably leveled to some extent in SW: TOR.
Apart from that, there's hardly anything new on the market. Soul Calibur V and Final Fantasy XIII-2 almost here (end of January), if you care about those at all. Out of sheer boredom, I've decided to play Darksiders: Wrath of War, but I didn't expect to enjoy it this much, since this is my second playthrough. A damn fine game. Not particularly bothered by the WoW-style artwork or the fact that the gameplay is a rip-off of God of War and DMC. It's still a terrific ride and a great story. I hope Vigil delivers a solid sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP