- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Morning, folks. Feeling slightly better today. Only slightly. Still have this motherfucking cough.
But, enough about diseased phlegm.
Let's talk about firm, almost crusty mucous, which can sometimes stick forever deep inside your nostrils, making it very hard for you to blow your... oops, sorry. I really meant to talk about gaming. Then again, what is there to talk about? I'm sure you're either putting the finishing touches on your burly Dovahkiin character or you've probably leveled to some extent in SW: TOR.
Apart from that, there's hardly anything new on the market. Soul Calibur V and Final Fantasy XIII-2 almost here (end of January), if you care about those at all. Out of sheer boredom, I've decided to play Darksiders: Wrath of War, but I didn't expect to enjoy it this much, since this is my second playthrough. A damn fine game. Not particularly bothered by the WoW-style artwork or the fact that the gameplay is a rip-off of God of War and DMC. It's still a terrific ride and a great story. I hope Vigil delivers a solid sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP