- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Morning, folks. Feeling slightly better today. Only slightly. Still have this motherfucking cough.
But, enough about diseased phlegm.
Let's talk about firm, almost crusty mucous, which can sometimes stick forever deep inside your nostrils, making it very hard for you to blow your... oops, sorry. I really meant to talk about gaming. Then again, what is there to talk about? I'm sure you're either putting the finishing touches on your burly Dovahkiin character or you've probably leveled to some extent in SW: TOR.
Apart from that, there's hardly anything new on the market. Soul Calibur V and Final Fantasy XIII-2 almost here (end of January), if you care about those at all. Out of sheer boredom, I've decided to play Darksiders: Wrath of War, but I didn't expect to enjoy it this much, since this is my second playthrough. A damn fine game. Not particularly bothered by the WoW-style artwork or the fact that the gameplay is a rip-off of God of War and DMC. It's still a terrific ride and a great story. I hope Vigil delivers a solid sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP