- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Morning, folks. Feeling slightly better today. Only slightly. Still have this motherfucking cough.
But, enough about diseased phlegm.
Let's talk about firm, almost crusty mucous, which can sometimes stick forever deep inside your nostrils, making it very hard for you to blow your... oops, sorry. I really meant to talk about gaming. Then again, what is there to talk about? I'm sure you're either putting the finishing touches on your burly Dovahkiin character or you've probably leveled to some extent in SW: TOR.
Apart from that, there's hardly anything new on the market. Soul Calibur V and Final Fantasy XIII-2 almost here (end of January), if you care about those at all. Out of sheer boredom, I've decided to play Darksiders: Wrath of War, but I didn't expect to enjoy it this much, since this is my second playthrough. A damn fine game. Not particularly bothered by the WoW-style artwork or the fact that the gameplay is a rip-off of God of War and DMC. It's still a terrific ride and a great story. I hope Vigil delivers a solid sequel.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP