- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:52 am EDT @ January 20th, 2012
Many of you may already know this about me, but I'd just like to make it absolutely clear that I've loved the Resident Evil series, ever since the very first game on the original PlayStation console back in 1996. Other iterations were good as well. Man, I still remember running away from Nemesis in RE 3, my character barely standing, as I desperately tried to reach safety. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis wasn't perfect. Resident Evil 4, on the other hand, remains the best in the series - perhaps even better than Resident Evil 5. In any case, they're all terrific games. For this reason, I'm glad Capcom decided to shed some light on the new RE game and that they mean to deliver a proper sequel to Resi 5, which was one of the best games in 2010. It's also good to see that they're going beyond what they play to introduce in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
So, Resi 6, I'm game, hell yeah, baby!
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP