- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:52 am EST @ January 20th, 2012
Many of you may already know this about me, but I'd just like to make it absolutely clear that I've loved the Resident Evil series, ever since the very first game on the original PlayStation console back in 1996. Other iterations were good as well. Man, I still remember running away from Nemesis in RE 3, my character barely standing, as I desperately tried to reach safety. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis wasn't perfect. Resident Evil 4, on the other hand, remains the best in the series - perhaps even better than Resident Evil 5. In any case, they're all terrific games. For this reason, I'm glad Capcom decided to shed some light on the new RE game and that they mean to deliver a proper sequel to Resi 5, which was one of the best games in 2010. It's also good to see that they're going beyond what they play to introduce in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
So, Resi 6, I'm game, hell yeah, baby!
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP