- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
02:52 am EST @ January 20th, 2012
Many of you may already know this about me, but I'd just like to make it absolutely clear that I've loved the Resident Evil series, ever since the very first game on the original PlayStation console back in 1996. Other iterations were good as well. Man, I still remember running away from Nemesis in RE 3, my character barely standing, as I desperately tried to reach safety. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis wasn't perfect. Resident Evil 4, on the other hand, remains the best in the series - perhaps even better than Resident Evil 5. In any case, they're all terrific games. For this reason, I'm glad Capcom decided to shed some light on the new RE game and that they mean to deliver a proper sequel to Resi 5, which was one of the best games in 2010. It's also good to see that they're going beyond what they play to introduce in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
So, Resi 6, I'm game, hell yeah, baby!
12 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP