- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Apart from the range of shooters arriving on the market, I'm glad to see there are so many new indie games surfacing. It's comforting to know that new and talented developers manage to create and explore so many interesting game concepts, despite the difficulties they're most likely facing when getting their product out the door. It's not an easy business to get into. Talent is one thing, but you also have to swim through an ocean of problems that go with the territory when you're a game developer.
Hm, 'I Am Alive' should be out soon, so that's gonna be interesting. I think...
Anyway, a few cool news stories just emerges, so let's get started.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP