- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Apart from the range of shooters arriving on the market, I'm glad to see there are so many new indie games surfacing. It's comforting to know that new and talented developers manage to create and explore so many interesting game concepts, despite the difficulties they're most likely facing when getting their product out the door. It's not an easy business to get into. Talent is one thing, but you also have to swim through an ocean of problems that go with the territory when you're a game developer.
Hm, 'I Am Alive' should be out soon, so that's gonna be interesting. I think...
Anyway, a few cool news stories just emerges, so let's get started.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP