- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Apart from the range of shooters arriving on the market, I'm glad to see there are so many new indie games surfacing. It's comforting to know that new and talented developers manage to create and explore so many interesting game concepts, despite the difficulties they're most likely facing when getting their product out the door. It's not an easy business to get into. Talent is one thing, but you also have to swim through an ocean of problems that go with the territory when you're a game developer.
Hm, 'I Am Alive' should be out soon, so that's gonna be interesting. I think...
Anyway, a few cool news stories just emerges, so let's get started.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP