- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Apart from the range of shooters arriving on the market, I'm glad to see there are so many new indie games surfacing. It's comforting to know that new and talented developers manage to create and explore so many interesting game concepts, despite the difficulties they're most likely facing when getting their product out the door. It's not an easy business to get into. Talent is one thing, but you also have to swim through an ocean of problems that go with the territory when you're a game developer.
Hm, 'I Am Alive' should be out soon, so that's gonna be interesting. I think...
Anyway, a few cool news stories just emerges, so let's get started.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP