- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Apart from the range of shooters arriving on the market, I'm glad to see there are so many new indie games surfacing. It's comforting to know that new and talented developers manage to create and explore so many interesting game concepts, despite the difficulties they're most likely facing when getting their product out the door. It's not an easy business to get into. Talent is one thing, but you also have to swim through an ocean of problems that go with the territory when you're a game developer.
Hm, 'I Am Alive' should be out soon, so that's gonna be interesting. I think...
Anyway, a few cool news stories just emerges, so let's get started.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP