- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:56 am EST @ March 28th, 2012
Wow, I think the idea of Notch working on an Elite-style space sim is pretty awesome. I only hope he doesn't get any funny ideas about players building their own pixel-shaped planets and then fighting armies of pixelized space-sheeps. That would suck big-time. What I really want is a game like Mass Effect, but with more tactics, more trading, more micro-managing. Well, something a bit like the X series. Wait a second, that game already exists. See ya later...
7 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP