- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
This morning I accidentally came across one of 2lions' old (really old) reviews. The game in question is - Dungeon Lords. Here's a nice little quote:
In a word, I hate this game. It is horrible crap. Stay away from it, and if you see it in the bargain bin, pour some gasoline over the bin and burn it. Who knows, you might burn some meaningless Sims expansions with it. Then again, The Sims are gaming heaven compared to the hell of playing Dungeon Lords. Avoid this game like the plague.
Yeah, I know it's not much of a quote. 2lions was capable of spewing out greater wisdom than this, but I think it was the part about burning the Sims-infested bargain bin that really stuck with me.
Dear Lord it's Dungeon Lords! I remember that piece of trash.
Oh and in case you're wondering how Dungeon Lords got mentioned this morning, well, it happened while I was looking the ActionTrip's Profile on Metacritic. Interesting to know that GTA IV is the highest score we've ever given to a game and that Dungeon 'Gay' Lords is the lowest.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP