- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
This morning I accidentally came across one of 2lions' old (really old) reviews. The game in question is - Dungeon Lords. Here's a nice little quote:
In a word, I hate this game. It is horrible crap. Stay away from it, and if you see it in the bargain bin, pour some gasoline over the bin and burn it. Who knows, you might burn some meaningless Sims expansions with it. Then again, The Sims are gaming heaven compared to the hell of playing Dungeon Lords. Avoid this game like the plague.
Yeah, I know it's not much of a quote. 2lions was capable of spewing out greater wisdom than this, but I think it was the part about burning the Sims-infested bargain bin that really stuck with me.
Dear Lord it's Dungeon Lords! I remember that piece of trash.
Oh and in case you're wondering how Dungeon Lords got mentioned this morning, well, it happened while I was looking the ActionTrip's Profile on Metacritic. Interesting to know that GTA IV is the highest score we've ever given to a game and that Dungeon 'Gay' Lords is the lowest.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP