- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
This morning I accidentally came across one of 2lions' old (really old) reviews. The game in question is - Dungeon Lords. Here's a nice little quote:
In a word, I hate this game. It is horrible crap. Stay away from it, and if you see it in the bargain bin, pour some gasoline over the bin and burn it. Who knows, you might burn some meaningless Sims expansions with it. Then again, The Sims are gaming heaven compared to the hell of playing Dungeon Lords. Avoid this game like the plague.
Yeah, I know it's not much of a quote. 2lions was capable of spewing out greater wisdom than this, but I think it was the part about burning the Sims-infested bargain bin that really stuck with me.
Dear Lord it's Dungeon Lords! I remember that piece of trash.
Oh and in case you're wondering how Dungeon Lords got mentioned this morning, well, it happened while I was looking the ActionTrip's Profile on Metacritic. Interesting to know that GTA IV is the highest score we've ever given to a game and that Dungeon 'Gay' Lords is the lowest.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP