- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
This morning I accidentally came across one of 2lions' old (really old) reviews. The game in question is - Dungeon Lords. Here's a nice little quote:
In a word, I hate this game. It is horrible crap. Stay away from it, and if you see it in the bargain bin, pour some gasoline over the bin and burn it. Who knows, you might burn some meaningless Sims expansions with it. Then again, The Sims are gaming heaven compared to the hell of playing Dungeon Lords. Avoid this game like the plague.
Yeah, I know it's not much of a quote. 2lions was capable of spewing out greater wisdom than this, but I think it was the part about burning the Sims-infested bargain bin that really stuck with me.
Dear Lord it's Dungeon Lords! I remember that piece of trash.
Oh and in case you're wondering how Dungeon Lords got mentioned this morning, well, it happened while I was looking the ActionTrip's Profile on Metacritic. Interesting to know that GTA IV is the highest score we've ever given to a game and that Dungeon 'Gay' Lords is the lowest.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP